Kuniaki came to the United States in 1976 with Mr. Kuwata, world renowned dental technician and owner of Toho College of Dental Technology to open Kuwata-PanDent in New Jersey. After working and managing Kuwata for 10 years, Mr. Iijima left and opened his own laboratory, Professional Dental Studio, Inc. in 1986.
Kuniaki has studied all phased of dental technology for porcelain crown and bridge, implants, metal free restorations including NobelBiocare Procera CAD/CAM and Straumann CAD/CAM. Kuniaki has studied at Pankey Institute in Florida, Ivoclar Williams in Buffalo NY, BEGO in Rhode Island and most recently has been training at Las Vegas Institute for the advancement of enhanced smile design and neuromuscular function.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
- 1970 Toho College of Dental Technology
- 1974 Post Graduate of Kuwata Dental Technology Course
- 1983 Lectured at Temple University
- 1988 Ceramco Porcelain Veneer Course
- 1989 Branemark Dental Implant System
- 1994 BEGO Milling System Course
- 1995 Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Study
- 1995 IPS Empress by Ivoclar Williams
- 1996/97 Educational Programs at New Jersey Dental School
- 1998 Sculpture Fibrecore by Jeneric Pentron
- 2005/2006/2007 LVI Neuromuscular Laboratory Technician
- 2008 “Productivity Training The Art of Esthetics” with University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey